Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pantene Brunette Expressions

This shampoo and conditioner is designed to bring out the rich brunette tones in color treated browns. The science behind this product goes something like this – hair color “chips” away at hair, similar to scratches on a car. This shampoo fills in the chips  and scuffs on the hair shaft, thus allowing the hair to be more radiant. The shampoo glitters like coppery maple syrup, and the conditioner is the consistency of almond butter. I’ve used this product twice already, and I am seeing some richness in my long suffering brown locks. The only downside to this combo is it is a bit drying – so I do not recommend for daily use.
What shampoos do you use to enhance your natural or color treated hair? Check in with me and share your secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Heels and Sparkles - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column