Sunday, October 17, 2010

Garnier HerbaShine Semi Permanent Color

I generally stay away from semi permanent hair color as it usually is too weak to tackle my 90% gray hair. So I was pleasantly surprised by this new product from Garnier. It doesn't sting, burn, or stink up the entire house. I left it on for 20 minutes instead of the product directions, instead of 10. The color of the product is almost identical to the box, and the formula is very thick - nothing dripped on the floor or the carpet. There are a couple of things I didn't like about this product - first, this is another OTC color that has the big muppet hand plastic gloves instead of the close fitting salon style gloves. Also, the pigment in this color is extremely saturated, so cover your hairline. I used #400 Dark Natural Brown, and it stained my forehead as bad as permanent color. This product is supposed to last 28 shampoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Heels and Sparkles - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column