Friday, December 10, 2010

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Fortifying Leave In conditioner

Once in a while a random product just knocks my socks off. Here is one of those times!
This leave in conditioner from Garnier isn't greasy, doesn't weigh down the hair, and actually does add noticeable shine. I've been using a quarter sized amount on my ends before I blow dry my hair and I have noticed a silky, soft sheen. It also seems to inhibit the horrible static electricity that plagues our luscious locks during these winter months.
The only complaint I have with Garnier is that all their products smell the same - that green apple scent is not very appealing. However, their shampoos and conditioners continue to be at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Heels and Sparkles - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column