Friday, November 19, 2010

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

I love the idea of this product. Roll on and poof! Away go under eye circles. I chose the tinted version so I could get the added benefit of concealer.
The eye roller's active ingredient is caffeine, which is supposed to reduce puffiness. It has a cooling effect when applied, which feels great on those tired peepers.
Initially, I found this concealer shade to be too dark for a "fair" tint, and a bit runny and uneven when applied. I used cosmetic sponges and my fingers, and I found that this product is applied better when using fingertips.
It also improves with "cooking time". Leave it to set on the undereye area before smoothing. I found that this concealer set very well as far as coverage, although it does sink into crows' feet, so - stay hydrated.
Here are some pics of the product and my application.
Getting my eyes ready!
A picture of the product in the beauty throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Heels and Sparkles - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column